ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

omp exhaust

172 cup
tried the search but couldnt find anything, anyhone have or heard of OMP exhaust seen full system for sale just wondered if they were any good???

182 Trophy (#27/500)
pm rich cup because he has just got one. he got it sent to my house. Its call an onyx i think. he got it from kam racing for aroun £300. amazin exhaust. sounds like a raspier yozza but will meet the 98db limits!!!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Whole thing weighs 9kg :D half the weight of the original!

The only things I can say against it:

- They don't include the bolts or clamp needed to fit (but an exhaust place will have these)

- The sections of the exhaust don't match the original, so for example you couldn't fit this to a 182 to 172 decat pipe.

- Possibly, sticks out a little too far, can't decide yet lol.

I have some pics I'll upload, I'd get a vid too but I havn't got a cam good enough to record the quality :(

Looks spot on IMO, perfect for the 172, sounds mint when you blip for downchanges and on full chat :D Not too loud for general driving either, you can barely hear it at 1.5-2.5k when crusing.

Buy one!!!