ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

omp strut brace

53' 172 Cup
can someone tell me if these strut braces are worth a squirt or not....gettin some mixed answers from mates. some say good others say they havnt felt the slightest difference.

Last edited:
dont bother with the rear , if you think the front didn't do anything , the back is worse .
i like the look and it does feel slighlty different when cornering , or going round islands .;)

Chocolate Bar™
i'll be going for a polished one, but thats based purely on looks. wouldnt bother if i wanted it for performance gain. but not a chance im paying extra for a k-tec one lmao

Rear ones do nothing regardless due to suspension design at the back.

Fornt ones are usuauly usless unless there a good strong design and bolted well or welded down.

a thirsty one
the rear brace i fitted to my car means we dont use it for shopping anymore and take the wifes car due to my compromised boot space. makes no diff to the car i agree but still best £30 i spent as means i saved a fortune in petrol using her car and my 182 hasn't picked up any parking dings from the supermarket/town.

front/rear dont bother on the rs clios unless your planning on a "show" engine bay.

RS RIP
the rear brace i fitted to my car means we dont use it for shopping anymore and take the wifes car due to my compromised boot space. makes no diff to the car i agree but still best £30 i spent as means i saved a fortune in petrol using her car and my 182 hasn't picked up any parking dings from the supermarket/town.

front/rear dont bother on the rs clios unless your planning on a "show" engine bay.

:D good post !!! :approve: