ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On TOW!! (Winston Beware!)

managed to get my car low enough to get under the trailer at makro, like winstons can... as he said mine will never fit under! i set out to prove him wrong :D

IMG_0102.gif

IMG_0103.gif

IMG_0104.gif

IMG_0106.gif

IMG_0107.gif

IMG_0108.gif

IMG_0111.gif

IMG_0114.gif

IMG_0115.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What if u miscalculated?
What if the trailer falls down?
What if something goes wrong?

WHAT IF WHAT IF!!

Am i worrying too much?

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
What if u miscalculated?
What if the trailer falls down?
What if something goes wrong?

WHAT IF WHAT IF!!

Am i worrying too much?
The chance of a empty trailer falling is very very very small never seen it and i work with them

i cant wait to come up to u guys one weekend.. the fun we would all have :D

waits for coilovers first though ;)

Mk2 Clio dci
f0xy, how low is your car and what size wheels do you have? i am wanting to lower my car, and thats the sort of low id like to go.

chris.

Mk2 Clio dci
Blimey! i thught it were only 70mm or something, 85/90s a lot! Do you have any problems like rubbing or over bumps? Thats on coilovers, yeah?

Blimey! i thught it were only 70mm or something, 85/90s a lot! Do you have any problems like rubbing or over bumps? Thats on coilovers, yeah?

nah took the front arch liners out, no rubbing what so ever, even with 5 people in the car.... on FK coilovers yeah

my old one was lower though ;)

you wish whattt!!!!!