ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On TOW!! (Winston Beware!)

Mk2 Clio dci
Lol, one more question! Where did you get your kit from? I'm thinking of buying come payday.

bless you Mk2 boys..... LOW!!!! LMAO!!! ;) ;) ;)

Not dodgy.... we shall have words ;)

bite me

"willy"
icon10.gif

the guy whos not about have his life ruined by a faulty trailer seriously needs some clear side repeaters

would maka a whole lot difference...

S13
Car looking sweet as ever - the rat's getting slammed at the back soon if Russ can hook me up with the rears from FK. Fingers crossed!

yeah we know.... neither of us are using custom springs though... seeing as FK sent me the wrong ones twice and D Faulkner could not make them to the right size its stuck at that height ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That trailers high up on its legs. Front axel is nearly off the floor.

If we stick one of ours on full tilt you could easily fit a STD 197 under it and thats saying something.

Go park under a properly parked one lol Have fun pulling the 5th wheel hitch out of you roof.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
sussed ^ ;)

we raised it up to fit it under.... was seeing if winston would notice that we had or not ;)

LOL i though something was a miss. Since if you put a truck under that you'd never get the 5th wheel near the hitch lol