ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one car, no cups.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Caterham%20R500.jpg

I agree with Fubar; R500 all the way.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Some amazing cars for lots of different reasons. But for me the Ferrari F40 has to be the best car of all time. Love it.
RedF40side1.gif

BMW 320d M-Sport
Few favorites are already down so mine would be:

gtr.jpg

Practically speaking, at least you'd have a windscreen wiper, a roof and a mahoosive spoiler to hang shopping on ;)

As for me, think I'd have to have a Gallardo spyder as well! :cool:

Whats wrong with my Caterham?

nothing mate it's just becoming a popular choice along with the radical and it will be boring if everyone has one so they dont get out done on the track! its yours though i was just saying they've all been asigned now to you, sebling and roy

SG9 Forester STi
2649858923_d71bef5ea8.jpg

:D Just one of the cars I want, saw this at North Weald and wanted it ever since, its bloody quick! You can laugh at me now lol.

PMSL i knew people were secretly choosing their weapons incase of a lap time argument. think more along the lines of if you were bond what car would you have?

Not in my case. I'd just want the most epic fun possible.

yes but after you've hammered it around a track, a) you'll have to drive it home b) you'll need to pick up your date c) you wont have enough to get a hotel room because you've just bought the car;)

PMSL i knew people were secretly choosing their weapons incase of a lap time argument. think more along the lines of if you were bond what car would you have?

I chose the R500 because its one of, if not THE best drivers car money can buy. Its also only £36k for supercar performance. Nothing to do with lap times.

Who made you judge, anyway?

I want to add I'll be needing a car cover for it, too ;)

I chose the R500 because its one of, if not THE best drivers car money can buy. Its also only £36k for supercar performance. Nothing to do with lap times.

Who made you judge, anyway?

I want to add I'll be needing a car cover for it, too ;)

uhhhh I started the thread, so I made me judge and I judge your car is s**t.