ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One in One out

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well after some debating, and doing sums, the 200 finally went
sad.gif

Was sad to see it go, a phenomenal car always put a smile on my face.

One of my favourite photos, taken by a 'The Fatty' at a meet.

9716926857_0c196d9deb_c.jpg

And a few from its final clean.

9716734259_7cfb5780ca_z.jpg

9719964824_120624f53f_z.jpg

So the replacement ...
(sorry crap wet iphone pics)

9719959970_a21df44f2f_z.jpg

9716727013_10ac4d5a83_z.jpg

9719957536_c78996a891_z.jpg

A very tidy 182FF off a fellow CS member, with some AST springs, and currently a decat yozza.

Not so many plans just yet, might consider the RS2 intake, but apart from that enjoy it like I did the 200.

RB 182 FF
The first pic of the 200 is awesome! Gorgeous car to be fair! Must have been hard seeing that go down the road!:(

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
This is what Im planning to do, sell my 200 and buy a 182 (or a derv of some kind). The thought of selling my 200 is horrible though :( Love this car!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Shame to have to lose the 200 mate, but that 182 looks nice 'n tidy :)

However, you are now either going to have to change your name, or achieve 200bhp.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Thanks for the comments :)

Had a run in it tonight, I am no writer or journalist. Honestly, the two cars are not easily comparable as they are very different, they are 5+ years apart so the advances in ergonomics and cabin quality are evident. The 200 was a nicer place to be, and the driving position is much better. Sticking your foot down in the 182 does feel more immediate, due to it being 150-200kg lighter. Yes I miss the 200, but I am very happy with the 182 :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the owner removed them, filled the holes and sprayed over it, anything to get rid of the hideous horns on the front of the car lol.

Nice car though mate.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Was just thinking that, its a 182 so xenons/washer jets would have been standard? New bumper fitted perhaps?

That or just smoothed out due to leaking/looking s**t blanks are the simple option mind

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
what is it with u and Blue Clios.......
Haha, well might of taken an inferno, or trophy, but none were close by, or in were abit dog-eared. But yes I like blue!

good luck with the new car- I saw your car listed with a trader-

S

Yeh went round 3 different places, and 2 were not buying. Tried to see if they would hold the deal open, but having been round 2 larger dealerships, decided to take the offer needed it gone. Yeh the high number of owners held it back, but o well. Does make me think the V5 could be more detailed with the history, as to when it has changed hands, and whether it was a dealer or a private owner.

Was just thinking that, its a 182 so xenons/washer jets would have been standard? New bumper fitted perhaps?

Damaged and replaced by Renault. Worst I have to do is retrofit the kit.

Both are real nice cars!
Did you sell the 200 to someone in south Wales? I swear I seen it this morning

Most likely another one, doubt it moved that quickly ;)

Cheers for the other comments :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Hi Ed, nice replacement! Glad to see your still in a clio!! Jealous of the yozza! lol. is that a carbon splitter on the front?

I still have a CS-SW rear window sticker here for you that I was going to post up but haven't had the time yet! Your welcome to a set of my custom RS182FF stickers as well if you like? (free of charge of course).

PB Clio 172
the front bumper was replaced by Renault you say, isn't this a bit strange did they use a cup bumper on it or something?

look forward to seeing it in the flesh, carbon splitter is great till you hit a rabbit!!

Audi A5
I wouldn't worry about the lack of headlight washers, its not a failure if their not their.

Also, AST springs?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Lovely cars.

If I was to do the same, I'd be getting an RB182 Cup.

but I love the 200 too much to think of selling atm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Hi Ed, nice replacement! Glad to see your still in a clio!! Jealous of the yozza! lol. is that a carbon splitter on the front?

I still have a CS-SW rear window sticker here for you that I was going to post up but haven't had the time yet! Your welcome to a set of my custom RS182FF stickers as well if you like? (free of charge of course).

Yeh streamline carbon one. No need to post, if you have some, in the new RS style ones you did (if they are the ones I am thinking) just bring them to the next meet if you can make it.

And for the washers issue - my 200 went through with HID's in, but will cross that bridge when I come to it

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks very nice, hope you enjoy it as much as the 200!

I have washer blanks fitted to my FF 182 and had no issues at my last MOT.