ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One month of Xbox Live for £1...

Bus w**ker
Just seen this on HotUKDeals and given it a whirl, topped up my Live account by five month for £5 (some have managed six and some less).

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/hulu-plus/jack-links (click Go Gold Now at the bottom and it will change from dollars to pounds)

Just remembered to ring up Support and get them to turn off auto renewal once you're done, some people have been offered an extra 12 months Live for £23.99 when they've rang up.

Enjoy

I accept no responsibility if it doesn't work, you lose money or get charged because you forgot to ring up Support and get auto renewal turned off.

Clio RS 182
Wicked, just done it, cheers, how has people got upto 5months? just kept doing it over and over or done it when there month expires?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I got 5 months before it stopped updating the expiry month. Apparently if you turn your router off for 30 mins and try again it lets you do another 2 months!

Clio RS 182
Got the £23.99 deal aswell :)

When they asked why I wanted to stop the auto renewal I just said I prefer to search for prices as the auto renewal is usualy expensive, then he offered me it :)

Bus w**ker
Just keep rinsing and repeating the steps at the top until it won't go through any more (get some red text at the bottom). I just need to ring up now and see if I can get the £23.99 deal too, if so my Gold account won't run out until 16/07/2013 lol.

Fiesta ST
Also got 5 months before it refused. This to go on top of the 12 months i bought about an hour before you posted the link. 17 months for £34 :cool:

Bus w**ker
You've already paid for the five months and if you check your XBL account it should be showing them added on to what you had left of your Gold account. The £23.99 thing is just Microsoft's way of keeping you, hoping that you'll forget to cancel auto-renewal and pay full price when the your subscription comes to an end.

BG 182FF
I think they have changed the offer now as its offering 3 + 1 month free. I got a month for £1 tho, then phoned them up and just asked for the 23.99 offer. If you dont ask you dont get