ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of my customers is selling a Cup.....

Was delivering the post this morning and noticed one of my customers is selling his 52 reg Clio Cup for £10,300. Its done 4000 miles, good deal? Should i or shouldnt i? ermmmm......

Its in bloody good condition though, he works for Renault Formula One and hardly ever uses it cos he has a Superbike and a Laguna.

clio 20v

suppose if they turn up in a top secret plane with a helmet that says summat like ice-man or maverick on it then they probably test pilots

adi

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 18 June 2003

suppose if they turn up in a top secret plane with a helmet that says summat like ice-man or maverick on it then they probably test pilots

adi
:D

Im quite sure that if you knocked on his door with £9800 cash, hed bite your hand off! He would be crazy not to....

True, you can get a demonstrator or pre-reg for around £11,000 but a saving of over £1000 for the sake of a few running in miles, Id jump at it. If I didnt already own one! ;)

Clio v6

There was one for sale on a petrol station forecourt near me for £9495 it was only there 3 days.

Lovely blue in the flesh.