ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of the worst clios I've ever seen!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats also one of the worst photo upload/hosts i've ever seen to.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol it is, the actual picture (well screen shot) shows about 1cm squared of car on my screen.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I never get why people upload a screen shot of a picture, rather than the picture its self.

I've never uploaded directly from my iPhone though.

Clio RS200
I never get why people upload a screen shot of a picture, rather than the picture its self.

I've never uploaded directly from my iPhone though.

because iPhones are shite....I have one and hate it! Not all images allow you to download so only option is screenshot.

EABE1B1A-A6EC-47A3-99DF-6DB8C8AFDFEC-2297-000001114D0234FD_zpsfd0d5de1.gif

Fixed.

clio mk2
Yes it is but I've never been on a forum where so many people add comments that aren't needed, why not tell me how to upload it properly.
If anyone ever puts something that's not the norm on here they get loads of people having a go at them? The kid who put something about wanting a cherry bomb exhaust on here got loads of people giving him crap, it's his car he can do what he wants.

Rant over.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
OP came on here slagging someones car off!

To save a image, just hold your finger on it, then click save image

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Why did people on this forum always feel the need to add there own little comments?

Yes it is but I've never been on a forum where so many people add comments that aren't needed, why not tell me how to upload it properly.
If anyone ever puts something that's not the norm on here they get loads of people having a go at them? The kid who put something about wanting a cherry bomb exhaust on here got loads of people giving him crap, it's his car he can do what he wants.

Rant over.

i'm not sure you understand the point of a forum. If you don't want people to comment, how it on a non-forum orientated website, preferably with a photo that's not a screenshot from you iphone.

clio mk2
DrRollo you sort of have a point there lol but I wouldn't **** his car off if he put something about it on the forum, it was harmless fun

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
this was on gumtree.

$T2eC16NHJGIE9nnWpUn)BQwkH4K+LQ~~48_79.jpg

modified renault clio

Luton

I am very sad to be selling my car, as it is my pride and joy.
For sale i have a clio RT 1.4. very reliable and starts first time with no problem what so ever :) since me having the car there has been no problems with anything a real dream to run and quite cheap on insurance.
The car has loads of things changed ( cam belt, gear box ect) and have all the reciepts and warrenty on them. pretty much everything has been changed so mechanically its a brand new car :) the car was originally blue but had a full body re-spray to silver so theres a nice slight shade of blue when looking at the car. One of a kind :)
The car interior has been also modified with a full dash spray of blue the cars bodywork itself has spent over £2000 and also had 18inch BSA Alloys (imported from America.) costing £550 put on 4 months ago. The outside mesh's has been sprayed blue so the car is a real headturner with a pipercross straight through 4 ended exhaust system, which gives off a lovely deep purr :) the car has also been lowered so handling is very nice and easy :)
The car comes with a mean sound system, an Edge black air 1600watt subwoofer and amp, Fli speakers and Edge (costing over £400 altogether) The stereo is a pioneer, which changes colours, bluetooth and WMP supported MOT until JUNE 2013 and have all previous MOT certificates alongside with all the reciepts and warrenty for car parts :)
I am asking £1495 for my car and will be very sad to see it go :( so please no silly prices :) the car has a few scratches on the front bumper but nothing major just thought i'd let you know
Call/ text me anytime 07510766407, and i am based in Luton ( can arrange to be delivered )

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I use tapatalk to upload pictures off my phone it seems to be the best way to upload it to the forum without much faffing about.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
pipercross straight through 4 ended exhaust system

Since when did they start making exhausts? :S

the car was originally blue but had a full body re-spray to silver so theres a nice slight shade of blue when looking at the car. One of a kind

In other words the respray wasn't done properly.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I wonder if 2020 will be full of Clio owners slagging off Turinis and sport grills....