ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Skanky 2000 Fiesta Zetec S

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Sorry the the step by step right up... I couldnt be bothered to type it all up again so i just copied it from the detailing forum.

I know some of you are fans of these little cars so i thought it might be worth a post

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well it was my partners brothers birthday. So instead of buying a present i said ill do his car as he has been wanting me to do it for him for yonks!

Well here we are. The car is a Ford Fiesta Zetec s on 82k. And lets just say he isnt one for maintaining a car!

He has done almost 25, yes 25k in the last year and hasnt touched the inside and all the outside has had is a car wash or two!

Here is the inside. But i have to say the camera is very good at lying!!! It dosnt look to bad here!

DSCF3670.jpg

DSCF3669.jpg

DSCF3671.jpg

DSCF3672.jpg

DSCF3673.jpg

DSCF3674.jpg

DSCF3681.jpg

It took me a good 6 hours to sort the interior out alone. Even monkey was gutted to be stuck in the car...

DSCF3680.jpg

I had to APC the whole of the interior, scrub the seats and dash etc. I then finally had to steam clean the seats to get them looking respectable!

The outside didnt look to bad to be honest. A borning finish with no real shine but thats it. I could see some swirls in the sun when it was trying to shine...

DSCF3682.jpg

DSCF3683.jpg

DSCF3685.jpg

I attacked the wheels with wheel brightner at 4:1 inside and out, I then washed the car three times. One snow foam, One hand wash, Clayed all over with meg's aggresive clay bar and then washed for the last time and rolled into the garage.

I dried the car and then turned the lights on to inspect the damage...

DSCF3686.jpg

DSCF3688.jpg

DSCF3691-1.jpg

Erm! At this point i asked if i could buy him a present and leave it but i got shouted at by the mrs :lol:

So i carried on....

Using the Combination of Meg's #83 followed by Meg's #80 i had the following results on the o/s wing

DSCF3695-1.jpg

DSCF3697-1.jpg

DSCF3703-1.jpg

Result!

I then tried the same on the bonnet just to make sure that responded in the same way...

DSCF3699.jpg

DSCF3701-1.jpg

DSCF3706-1.jpg

:thumb:

After a good 7 hours correction work i called it a night which left me with this...

DSCF3714.jpg

The following day i finshed of the correction work. I then used meg's NXT Wax as a sealent and then finished of with a very thin layer of Meg's #16. I turned the lights on again to see how the defects were holding up...

DSCF3719.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

DSCF3721.jpg

DSCF3722-1.jpg

Lovely!

All plastics and windows were cleaned with the normal Meg's bulk products. Exhaust was treated to nxt metal wax and wire wool

Here are the results. I hope you enjoy....

DSCF3736.jpg

DSCF3738.jpg

DSCF3733.jpg

DSCF3732.jpg

DSCF3740.jpg

DSCF3739.jpg

DSCF3744.jpg

DSCF3746-1.jpg

DSCF3726.jpg

DSCF3729.jpg

DSCF3747.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

Coments welcome....

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
if you like cleaning blue cars theres one outside my house on the drive lol

nah nice job mate probabily doubled the value on that fez............

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine needs doing Badly... Never realise how bad it is until its been sorted like that Fiesta

visualize whirled pe
Excellent work.

It's fair to say you have virtually doubled the value of that car.
Those seat stains were grim.

Good slkills there Mark :approve: will get mine booked in when the weather gets a touch better.

- one question, wtf are those butterfiles on that black ka ??:dead:

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
good job that. like my sisters car, --i feel like im going to catch the plague when i get in it. top job