ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One To Buy... V6 Replica

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
"Great looking car if you want to be noticed" - not for the good reasons

"Bought for my son but he seems to like his megane sports better" - i wonder why

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MK2 Clio
"Bought for my son but he seems to like his megane sports better" - i wonder why[/QUOTE]

Maybe with some cars on here we could change his mind, but its like showing a lesbian a picture of Peter Kay trying to turn her straight. Not the best example

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Alpine GTA Turbo+182
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 17
Just spotted this myself couldnt believe my eyes!!

BOUGHT FOR MY SON BUT HE SEEMS TO LIKE HIS MEGANE SPORTS BETTER.

He must have been having a joke buying that for his son, he couldn't seriously think he would have been happy to get that!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jap Box
This is back on sale again I see, was threads here before and it was featured in the CS.net magazine issue 1 made by myself

csmag.png

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I feel a bit sorry for him.

Bought a car for his son (who clearly has taste) and it got thrown back in his face and now he has to sell it. Bless him!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
LOL, brought for my son but everywhere he goes he has had the pi55 ripped out of him so bad he now wants a megane

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
this piece of s**t again? shall we all just chip in and get it bought so we can burn it 'wicker man' style?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel a bit sorry for him.

Me too. Your parents, meaning well, buy you a snazzy looking car like that and you don't want to hurt their feelings by laughing at it but you certainly don't want to drive the cnut either. So what do you do? Drive summat else.

I'd have to fess up. "Look Mum, I really appreciate the sentiment and I love you dearly but this car is an abomination, an affront to God himself and there's no way in hell I'm gonna be seen anywhere near it, nevermind driving it. Sell the fucker"

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 197
what the fook is that, i am suprised that little engine can lug all that steel, fibreglass and filler around!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
I see someone from the eipcly pikey town of Chatteris wants it, bless 'em.

still, there are worse replicas out there...... and on these forums for that matter

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
<3 this car

But I feel really sorry for the dad. I can understand why the son said no but he was only trying to be nice.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
or his dad could be trying to be in touch with todays youth and got it totally wrong, very veyr wrong, his son must of been blinded when he saw this parked in t he driveway, wonderif it was wrapped up:rasp: