ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus One, anyone got one?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Root it from the beginning so you can get titanium and tasker on it :smile: worth the root for titanium alone
Indifferent to rooting. I quite like the phone as it is. 8 hrs so far, on 86% battery. Not really used it much in that time, still impressive though (only like 30 mins of screen)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Well the OnePlus Two = three specs have been leaked/released.
http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/...is_carl_and_david_from_oneplus_ask_us_almost/
http://www.coolicool.com/one-plus-two-qualcomm-snapdragon-805-55-inch-screen-4g-smartphone-g-34761
"OnePlus hinted on Reddit that the smartphone's OS could be based on Android L (the yet-to-be-released next version of Android). Keep in mind OnePlus One runs a custom version of CyanogenMod, based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat over the air.
According to a leak from CooliCool the OnePlus Two should feature a 5.5-inch display that will either be 1080p like the current OnePlus One or may feature an upgraded QHD display. It is also listed as having the Snapdragon 805 processor which is the next level up from the Snapdragon 801. It should have a 16-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel selfie snapper. There should be 32GB storage and a 3,300mAh battery.
The handset is listed at $552 which is about £352."
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/131168-it-s-official-oneplus-2-is-in-the-works-specs-begin-to-leak

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Indifferent to rooting. I quite like the phone as it is. 8 hrs so far, on 86% battery. Not really used it much in that time, still impressive though (only like 30 mins of screen)

The battery is epically good. In fact the whole phone is brilliant considering it's a "poundland megashed". (To quote @Tom)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I got 3 days of battery life this week, I didn't use the phone much though (still a few hours of screen time)
<3 Poundland Megashed

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
It should actually be called that

I agree, although no doubt you'll be wanting to cash in on the trademark?

And the oneplus two should totally be the "poundland megashed S"

(goes off to register the domain)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Actually that reminds me, i took a picture on my mates poundland megashed.
Nice camera, Toilet store?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
9f6b61fe0aee5c791be3dfa08d1b74c4.jpg

I bought a case and a screen protector with it. For the sake of a tenner and it turns up with the phone (I assume?) ....

Hopefully posted through my letterbox today or tomorrow ?!

Ahh gotcha, thought u were meant to get it yesterday!

My brother managed to order one when they were no invites, so that should also come today, though knowing post it won't, we supposed didn't get any post yesterday and we're collectively waiting on like 6 or so items...!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh gotcha, thought u were meant to get it yesterday!

My brother managed to order one when they were no invites, so that should also come today, though knowing post it won't, we supposed didn't get any post yesterday and we're collectively waiting on like 6 or so items...!
I've had a fair stream of parcels arriving this week. All the couriers look like they've been to war.

I've had a fair stream of parcels arriving this week. All the couriers look like they've been to war.

Haha same with us apart from yesterday, I had a RM delivery driver say to me (in an almost complaining manner) a few days back that he was amazed at how many parcels we get - yeah we're keeping you in a job ffs!