ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

online games

ok i got a few pc games, and most have got online play and that!

how is it done? do i just have to have sumone else i know who wants to play to go online same time!

im thick and dont know what im doing!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Go somewhere like Gamespy, register and get it to scan your pc to see any compatible games.

Join a room for the game you want, click join and bob's your uncle.

What games are you thinking about playing? Some games will try to get you to use their own host thing like Ubi.com.

When joining a game look for good pings. That's the time it takes your computer to reply to others in the game and vice versa. Good pings are less than 50ms. Otherwise you'll suffer lag. Lag is where you computer responds slowly and your enemy will see you but you can't see them resulting in your ass getting tapped.

Yaris Hybrid
I remember when I started playing CS on dialup with a ping of 200+ and I would empty a clip into someone at point blank range and not even take 1hp of them as they were already long gone!

It was like I was firing blanks.

Upgraded to broadband, went back on with a ping of 20 and was immediately giving it some serious pwnage.