ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oooh shiney

just polished the 182 with this

quite hard work , but amazed with the results, really brings out the sparkle in the paint,taken with my phone ,so i hope the pics do it justice.

i also had a very very very very rough go at painting the engine , im going to paint the inlet black then finish the yellow neatly..

before.

after :eek:

and this

i know this one is bad editing

Mini Cooper S
Some normal pictures would have been much better ;) Should have left the engine alone tbh, strip that yellow s**t off!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it possible to polish with a wax? I'm going to try that.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Like the clean car! Not a fan of the yellow tho, maybe wen u finish it off it will look good!

bloody hell did you put that yellow paint on with your fingers??? nice and clean though

I'd get that oil leak seen too pretty bad that is..

oil leak ? where?i check it weekly it has not used a drop of oil since ive had it, and lol i put it on with a brush from a airfix model the wife got me .

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was you rubbing that wax into the paint like a polish? You don't need to do that with wax simply apply to the paint and then buff it off.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh you don't need to rub it into the paint mate, looks nice and shiny now though I must say.

No comment on the yellow paint ;).

Were you really drunk?

Looks nice and shiny though, lovely. Just keep the bonnet shut.

you should see the model , im all fingers and thumbs when it comes to anything that requires a steady hand........ im a 40 year old with the hands of a orangutan......

sorted,until i get some silver hammerite.

oh and i got my local garage to have a look at the oil leak,they said its fine, saying there a barsteward to top up and the previous owner must have spillt it as it was dry and quite hard(sounds kinky).....

Evo 5 RS
Looks more like leaky rocker cover bolts. If someone spilled that much they must be blind. Good job on the paint correction lols

Looks more like leaky rocker cover bolts. If someone spilled that much they must be blind. Good job on the paint correction lols

yeah i was thinking rocker cover when i had a look first thing this morning,the old oil was hard and crusty not fresh,so maybe it's been there for a while, ive cleaned the oil off ,so ill keep my peepers on it for now.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Removal of gash yellow looks much better!

Paint it VHT silver, spray it on do not brush.

Will look sound.

Also paints popping well!