ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ooopp's anyone from here?

PH1 Clio 172
Saw this in the local paper last night... is it anyone from here? how can you not see a BUS!

003.jpg

Ouch!

Black 197
You get a fair few then im guessing haha

All day long mate, I dont deal with claims though im a controller but i hear about all these bogus claims that come in..... Have to self insure themselves as could you imagine trying to insure an 09 double decker @ £280k each ! ( 196 in depot) then you got all the single decks @ £200k each ! ( 80 ).... Big insurance premium me thinks lol

PH1 Clio 172
All day long mate, I dont deal with claims though im a controller but i hear about all these bogus claims that come in..... Have to self insure themselves as could you imagine trying to insure an 09 double decker @ £280k each ! ( 196 in depot) then you got all the single decks @ £200k each ! ( 80 ).... Big insurance premium me thinks lol

Christ!

Dizzle said:
and then rang u poolie as i thought it may be u lol

Funny guy ... =P lol