ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open ended Locking wheel nuts.... where from?

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Looking to get some locking wheel nuts for use with the kTec Stud conversion. They need to be open ended as the studs are pretty long, with a suitable key to accommodate the stud length (68mm).

Can only find them on eBay, and i'm just a bit apprehensive about buying such items from non known sources..... don't want to lose a wheel, through it falling of, or theft.

Anyone bought any or know of somewhere that sells them.

Twingo Gordini RS133
Ive been meaning to get some locking nuts for a while but most locking nuts have closed tops so they won't nun down a long stud. Then i spotted these in Halfords :S

Anyway, they are spot on, for going on the standard Twingo Cup wheels or the Speedlines. They have the 60deg seat and are the same diameter as the nuts which I had fitted, the key sits nicely over the wheel stud so it should have a bit of support for when you come to undo them
12902999855_e337c576ae_c_d.jpg

The only inconvenience is needing a 19mm socket