ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opera Help

Right I've just gone myself a new laptop and have loaded Opera onto it, however i can't find the skin I have on my desktop anywhere. The skin name is Windows Native. If anyone know's where i can get this from, would be a great help!

Also I have a bar at the bottom on my desktop which show's the loading status of the page, if someone could tell me what the name of this bar is and how to get this on then i'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Matt

172 Cup
The Standard Native skin bundled with Opera! Just go to Tools > Appearance > Skin and select "Windows Native". Click "OK" to accept the change.

Apparently ^^

Think someone's Googled it like i hoped to find the answer, lol. Windows Native doesn't come with the standard build as far as i know.

I've downloaded one called Tweaked Native, but doesn't look right. Ah well I'll just keep looking till I or someone else finds it. Unless you can export the skins? If so I can just export it from my desktop.

172 Cup
Yup from google hence the "apparently" as I had no idea how much truth there was to the statement.

lol, thanks for the help anyway .Griff.

I've now sorted thanks to my brother. The Progress bar setting is in the Appearance settings, which can be found in Tools > Appearance > Toolbars. Then I had to select Progress bar: Pop-up at the bottom of page.

Then with the Tweaked native theme I have, I had the Windows XP theme on my desktop and had the Windows classic on my laptop, so had different results with the same theme, lol.

Hope this helps to anyone who may have the same problems.