ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion - Bronze on 172 Cup

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

Just want a few opinions as I really can not make my mind up. Wheels are currently anthracite on my 172 cup and I've always wanted to return them to Silver.

However I have since considered Bronze, done a photoshop and I like it... What do we think??

Excuse the poor photoshop but you get the idea.

allBronze.jpg

:eek:

I'd have gone with silver on the Trophy but didn't want it to look like I had Cup wheels so I went back to standard.

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172
Wheels look good in bronze

Not sure about the badges though (if you were intending to do them too)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I want to look at changing my black 1.2 to bronze

like it a lot but was thinking of a darker bronze personally but idea is top!!!

Monaco
Boring/sheep as this sounds; silver just works best. I had anthracite and when I returned them to silver I fell back in love with the look of it again. That's on a Monaco, I'm sure its true of yours too.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
I like the pic of bronze looks smart with the side badges done too as supposed to normal silver

As said above you thought on gold?

impreza wagon S2000
just refurbished a set of F1s and painted them Mazda 11b...a light bronze, I love them on my RB...do it :)