ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Needed on my 172 - Im so Fickle!

CTR--VX220D
Right.... The new decals arnt growing on me and I feel 'a little embarrassed' at how it looks!

I have already started taking the RENAULTsport decals off, I have taken the rear quarter Pistonheads black logo, and MucOff decals off.

But I am leaving the front Michelin and rear Pistonhead.com decals on

So what shall I do:-

Take All of the Decals off and be bare.

Take some of the off [specify which ones to stay on]

Thanks

As it looks before I removed some decals:-

IndustrialPhotoshop2.jpg

IndustrialPhotoshop3.jpg

IndustrialPhotoshop4.jpg

IndustrialPhotoshop5.jpg

IndustrialPhotoshop7.jpg

IndustrialPhotoshop8.jpg

take em off! Race cars have stickers because they or their race series is sponsored. Bloody nice motor though keep up the good work, I've been an avid reader of your blog!

CTR--VX220D
Thanks guys, Its running very good - the last niggle has been sorted [tracking] so I am enjoying it very much indeed!

I just feel that I am bordering [or entered] on Maccy Dee's!

jbCUP - My sentiments exactly!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
take them all off apart from the piston heads, michellin and the renault sport ones imo

Dci 100
looks a bit too busy, either remove all apart from the 76's or remove all apart from the side pitonheads ones, you definately dont need those small ones, stick em to your tool box or something ;)

A4 Avant
I quite like it as it is! Only gripe being I don't like the offset yozzasport logo on the bonnet. Maybe get some renault clio cup race car decals and copy one of there themes?

I love the racing blue one I have seen pics of on this forum! The stickers really finish it off!

i really like the car but dont like the stickers on it at all, maybe 1 or 2 on the boot lid like yozzasport/pistone heads but the other just dont look right imo.

Maz

LY 200
Why don't you get someone to design them for you ?? my mum paid £300 iirc for the Mak decals and they were mint imho :)

CTR--VX220D
Thanks for the comments.... Im stripping them off bar a few tomorrow once I get some time.

I love my front Yellow Michelin ones though!

106 GTi
All look a bit random in placement, get someone to design how it will look and get the stickers made accordingly.

As said it does look a bit random at the moment. I'd strip off all the stickers on the sides apart from the Pistonheads one behind the rear window, Yozzasport on the bonnet, and Pistonheads on bumper. Perhaps leave the big Renaultsport ones too.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Get rid of the cross bones one for definate. I like the renaultsport one along the side and the michelin and pistonheads. Whole car looks mint too,black alloys really suit it.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think it looks like you let your child play on it lol

i like the renault sport one and the michelins on the front tho

Weeman sucks ****
It was in the next bay to me at the weekend, think my mate's servicing it today. It's nicely done, one seat, cage and nowt else. Stuuuuuuuuuuuupid negative camber on the front, have it.

CTR--VX220D
Yep... I had some advice off Steve regarding the large Elf decals he had made up - didnt go for it in the end due to copy catting him! ;)

Ive now:-

Removed Pistonheads rear quarter cross pistons decals
Removed rear blue Michelin decals
Moved rear Elf decals lower and to the side near to where the blue Michelin decals were
Moved the rear white diamond pistonheads decal to the upper window.
Moved the front white diamond pistonheads decal to the center above the renault logo [where the Yozzasport one is but in the centre]
Removed the Front Yozzasport decal
Moved the Front side Koni decals lower to the ground
Removed the side RENAULTsport decals
Removed side AP Racing decals

It looks alot cleaner and less random IMO.