ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions needed please.

Mercedes SLK350

I have an Arctic Blue 182 with both cup packs. It was registered late June 2004, 04 plate, so its 7 months old and done 4900 miles.

Im thinking about trading in and getting another equivalent 182 which will be 05 plate.

How much do you think I should pay to swap? This the only figure Im interested in.

I may go for the Recaro option also, but need to see if I fit in the seats, as Im really big.

Only other dilemma is what colour, dont want black, but I am thinking of Inferno.

Thanks Lee.

its not so much what it should cost (as that shouldnt be alot) but what it will cost, i would say that if you go to renault they will charge you somewhere in the region of 3k to swap, being made up of 10k for your car against 13k (if you seriously haggle)

Black 182 + Recaros

I dont understand, why do you want to swap a 7 month old 182 for a brand new 182. Is it because of the seat option or the 05 plate. Your throwing your money away.

Ypur looking at about £3.5~£4k to swop for a similar spec car (assuming a similar spec and not on F and F etc) and another £500 for the seats. Thats a total of ~£4k since you could get the seats from Demontweeks and them fitted for well under a grand that seems to expensive (even some amazing seats should be under £1.5k fitted) plus when yo go to sell the car you can sell the seats seperatly.

133/225/CLS AMG

Does seem like a complete waste to be honest mate. If its the number plate youre thinking about then just get a private one and no one will know how old your car is.

If its the seats just buy them from someone else. Wouldnt cost as much as swapping your car. About £500 for the plate and £800 for some cool seats seems a lot cheaper.

I would say its only worth trading a car that is so new if it was for something higher up the car ladder. As in Megane 225 or Clio V6!! :D