ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on powerflow exhausts...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

yeh thats the mentality i think im gonna have to adopt...a lot of money though especially when ktec are like £220 for whole system and theyre like £350 for backbox only...

The best advice you can get is from people who have had / got a powerflow.

The bloke I spoke to when getting quotes for various ones for a Corrado said....

"....Powerflow??....orrr no no no. You dont want a powerflow".

I said "Really"?

He said...." NO, chuckle chuckle chuckle"

I said " OK, not a powerflow then"

Dont know why he said that but it wasnt really an option for me so I didnt delve further as Im almost set on a Magnex system. (He couldve been talking complete ring however, come to think of it he was a bit of a willy)

Suzuki SV1000S

Mate, From the different types I have had on my previous clios I would highly recommend going for either Scorpion or Magnex, Now Ive said it already. Had a powerflow on my 1.2 sport to start with though and it was fine, just dont think it sounded as nice as the scorpion. Just make sure if you go for the powerflow exhausts you go and have the bolts tightened every couple of days for the first week, because the exhaust move alot from the heat when they are new, shrink a little etc. Mine did it in the first day!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

unfortunately mate being a 1.6er i am very limited to choicse. Magnex dont do any, scorpion only do a twin 3" pipe. Thats it.. guess ill just go for it and take ur advice about having it tightened often.

p.s. i thoughtu could choose how loud u wanted it to b on powerflow ....

big red bus

U already having it made ? if not, then get twin 3" in the centre or summin liek that, would look much betta m8 :cool:

Suzuki SV1000S

Yeah you can choose but at the time, just had a standard one as not much money, thats why I had a 1.2 in first place,lol

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i cant!!! my modem has been broken at home! so i have internet connection now! only from work for a bit... looked for jetex...didnt have much luck finding one.