ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please...

Ultra Red Clio 197
Ok everybody! Ive been working at my car basicially since I bought it in July.. It started out as a standard 1.2 Dynamique... Today I got the exhaust fitted and it was also lowered by 40mm all round! It just needs a really good clean now so excuse it for being a mess at the moment!!

Mods include:
182 Cup Alloys
Colour coded all round
Clio 172/182 replica side skirts
182 Rear Bumper
Replica 182 Twin Exhaust
40mm Apex Springs
Full half leather Interior inc door cards
172 Steering wheel
Silvervisions
RS gear knob
RS Silver interior handles
RS Grille
Silver handbrake button

Still to be done:
Silver Seatbelts to be fitted, (when I can be bothered to clean them!)
Possibly 172/182 front bumper
Front and rear strut braces

Anyway here it is...Opinions please :D

DSC00274.JPG

DSC00275.JPG

DSC00276.JPG

DSC00277.JPG

DSC00278.JPG

DSC00279.JPG

Hope you like!

Ross ;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
I'd fit a 1*2 bumper, and then some 'Renault sport badges.

Cheers! I have the badges! wasnt sure about fitting them though! If I can get a front bumper from a 172/182 for a good price then it will be going on! just hope what ppl have said is true that they can be worked to fit onto the standard wings.. Cant be bothered changing them too!

Ultra Red Clio 197
is that "r" sticker in the car for repost?

The "R" is for restricted driver.. here in Northern Ireland we have to display it for 1 year after passing driving test.. it also means we cant go above 45mph for the first year of driving..

It really sucks, but then there is some sense in it too..

Ultra Red Clio 197
weird without the front bumper and arches.. looks like a cut and shunt.

diffinitely 172/82 front bumper and arches.

cup spoiler and splitter will do it all nicely.

all in the pipeline matey.. but im just showing you how it looks so far on its way to becoming a full 182 replica!

Rear end is done... Front end to follow! ;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
is that "r" sticker in the car for repost?

The "R" is for restricted driver.. here in Northern Ireland we have to display it for 1 year after passing driving test.. it also means we cant go above 45mph for the first year of driving..

It really sucks, but then there is some sense in it too..

That sounds like a really good idea! They should well bring that into force over here!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
nice front bumper and splitter and your there well alomst part from th lump! not a fan of the red calipers tho

Clio dymanique
The ristricted driver idea is crap, surly it causes more accidents with people trying to take over the "R" drivers car.

phase 1 172
looking goodride height is about the same as 172 so looks lowbut no OTT

only other mod is different numberplate/ font something a little more subtle then will make the car look classy

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
nice effort! brave going for a 182 rep rather than a 172 like most reps!! but do something with those plates and the red calipers!!

PH1 172
awesome looking ross - will have to look out for the wee motor! front bumper wud finish it off a treat ;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
A few more (cleaner) pics of the car down at Whitehead, N Ireland...

SNB12547.JPG

SNB12544.JPG

SNB12541.JPG

SNB12537.JPG

Hope you like! front bumper hopefully coming soon!! ;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
is it right to have the sport badge on, even though its only a 1.2? Its just as its a 182 replica, I thought it would be ok..

RSC 172
A job well done! I like it!

Can you take a photo of the exhaust please ?

I want to see how its done as i want to do that to my 172!

Is is just the tips done or catback from k-tec ?