ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinion's please!!!

2004 clio 182
clio2.jpg

Hey! As a newbie im looking for some opinions on some future plans im thinking of?

Im going to refurb the speedlines white and get the corse graphics in the cars colours , cf the silver dash trim with white graphics but was wondering what to do with exterior ie all the grey bits of trim? i dont want to go mental with cf and did consider colour coding the trim or painten white but not sure? Also the calipers are currently red which suites the wheels just now, but if i paint the wheels white, what colour should i go with?

Any comments or ideas welcome?

Got to admit, best £12 ever spent - becoming a member!!!!

172 Cup
After the plans you have mentioned, i would maybe look at re-freshing some suspension components, but some decent tyres then enjoy it, spend the money on a couple of track days perhaps mate...nice Racing blue too ;)