ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please...

Arctic 182 & PB 172
On what people think the best tyre dressing is!

I want one that i can spray on and leave that wont hurt the alloys if it runs from the rubber onto them?

Thanks

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I second that. Just make sure you give it a wipe off after you've applied it to the tyre, otherwise you get a fair bit of splatter up the side of the car!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you like it to look nice and glossy like plastic, megs is the one to go for. Get the application right to stop sling

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is there an AF spray on one? Think I used one from waxy box, very good imo gave a lovely finish.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah very good stuff tbh. Other than that the megs endurance gel is a good shout, bottle lasts forever too.

Nothing touches Blackfire Tyre Gel. Looks, longevity and application.

But it's costly, so second best is Meg's Gel.

If you need a one day'er, AG Tyre Shine looks superb and application is great as it's so watery. But if it rains or you look at it the wrong way, it'll have already run off again...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still think at cost and how it performs, nothing touches megs. I also love glossy tyres.

Pinnacle and Blackfire are that step above but not enough to justify the cost.