ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Pleaseee

Clio GT 1.6
Well i shall be soon having my wheels sprayed black...Not sure what to do with the mirrors and the bulletts. Done a couple images on PS let me know what you think people :)

IMAG0157-a.jpg

A.jpg

Bit of lowering on this one aswell ^^ :)

Octavia VRS LE
i like the black wing mirrors and thats not usually my thing, but not too sure about the diamond.....

MK3 GTI golf 16v
black alloys, diamond and mirrors looks soooo sweet on that, do it mate :)

and lower it ! it looks like a tank, will look awsome lowered and like that

Clio GT 1.6
black alloys, diamond and mirrors looks soooo sweet on that, do it mate :)

and lower it ! it looks like a tank, will look awsome lowered and like that

Yeaaa thanks mate. I really cant make up my mind about the mirrors and the bulletts! :( I know its so high! i could run, jump and slide underneath it i think haa

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Do everything black.. Badges bullets mirrors looks wicked

Maybe even black roof an spoiler

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Screw what CS think, some chump painted his pink for fcuk sake.

Just do what you want not what everyone else thinks.

Clio GT 1.6
Thanks for the replies everyone :) much appreciated. I think ill get the wheels done then take it from there i still cant decide what i like best though. I think ill defo do the mirrors black though

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it will need the mirrors done to pull it off i think will be a clash of colours with black wheels and grey mirrors, got a set of twingo RS wheels for sale that would look mint on it ;)

clio 1.2 16v
looks stunning mate, 2nd pic looks so nice. Always wanted a white car with black wheels. Mirrors look swish in black.