ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions por favour!

Clio 1.5 dci
so heres my dilemma. my car is going into to a spay shop a week today to have some bits resprayed and also some colour coding done. I've spent the last few days spraying my bullets, and if i may say so myself they have come out looking brilliant with a great finish, but with them on the car i don't know what will look better after the bump strips have been colour coded as they are or silver.

bullets.jpg

if i go for silver i will remove the carbon front diamond and put a silver one on and also find a set of front fogs to put in just to add more silver to the car but if i keep them black and blue i will leave the diamond and fog blanks carbon.

i think a little bit of a vote is in order to see what you guys think either keep them as they are black with body coloured writing or get them done silver. or if anyone has any other ideas please do share.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You're having your side strips sprayed silver even though your car's blue,
doesn't colour coding mean spraying them the same colour as the car?

If you sprayed the strips the same colour as the car then the bullets will look spot on.

Don't get wrong it's your car and you can do what you like, but imo silver will look gash. :dapprove:

Clio 1.5 dci
My writing skills must be crap haha, the strips are going blue and the bullets either as they are or all silver like a sport.

Clio 1.5 dci
comes out of the spray shot today so we'll see what it looks like, but i decided to keep the bullets as they are!

Iceberg 172
will defo look spot on like that! how easy was it to do? just mask off the letters before you start then mask off the rest to spray the letters blue? will really look great though mate! black wheels i hope? :)

Clio 1.5 dci
No sprayed the whole bullet black then sanded the letters and brushed on the blue then lacquered and nah keeping the silver wheels

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
What's complete blue 'dCi' stand for? 130bhp? :rasp:

Side strips blue and with the bullets blue as they are, will look amazing. Top work! :clap:

Clio 1.5 dci
well here we go guys, some photos of the colour coding. They did an absolutely amazing job, the colour match is spot on!

everything that i had sprayed was ... bump strips, roof, 172 spoiler, wing mirror caps & the door handles. I think it makes the car look so much better! ''fresher than a mother f**king peppermint''

P1010646.jpg

P1010643.jpg

P1010640.jpg

P1010641.jpg

P1010637.jpg

C&C welcome