ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oppinions on yozza vs miltek?

basically i do a 70 mile round trip to work and back everyday so decat is out the question i guess! so looking for something that rasps when foot is flat :D but not sure what i prefere yet ive dun all the usual youtube bits, if your looking give me a shout on yozza prices please!

2 opposite ends of the scale in my experience haha

I've got a milltek and it's not raspy at all. It's relatively quiet until you put your foot down; then it's a quite deep noise.

Yozza on the other hand.....baaaaaaaaaarp haha

Trafic 140dci
Yozza is what Fred at BTM used to sell. K-Tec now sell it as a JP exhaust.

You wouldn't want to be doing a 70 miles commute in a car with that exhaust, circa 100db iirc.

Miltek are very quiet.

Impreza Wagon
Yozza with the CAT still fitted can be anywhere between 85db-95db according to most forum members. I've had mine fitted for a few months now and it's a lot louder than my old RS192. Personally I wouldn't want to do a 70 mile round trip every day with a Yozza but you would get used to it and it's an awesome exhaust.

Fom the yozzas i have heard i wouldn't want to do a long trip either unless i had a dash full of paracetamol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Seems a fair few are into this "raspy" sound. A few years ago it was the deeper the better, now the "rasp" seems to have taken it's place.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't like the raspy sound either. Milltek are a much much better noise in my opinion.

I preferred the noise of my Impreza's over the M3. What a chav. But a subtle one, of course.

Gone for an OEM style sound with the RS192 system, but decat for a little bit of rasp. Like you though, deep > wasp in a bottle. for me.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
My Yozza cat back at 70 is silent. Used to drive from Leeds to London with it and it was fine, I hate drone but it was silent. At 60 it droned a bit mind.

The noise when flat out is so awesome though it wins hands down for me

182 Cup
I have a yozza with a decat, I do about 40miles a day, and between 65-75 mph it is silent, either side of that its load and raspy and sounds awesome but can give a bit of ear bleed, I guess depends if you have a stripped out back as I do so there is no sound deadening, what I have found is if you crack the passenger window a little it equalises the cabin pressure and isnt as bad when loaded up! lol I sound like a 747 pilot :) hope that helps a little, I havnt had much experience with any of the other exhausts as I have mainly had jap cars, wel hondas! and they love to rasp!! I just hope I pass the db meter at tracks :s

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Ive got a yozza and with the decat the rasp is unreal;

The decat is now off and its a bit quieter but still on the loud side mind. It's coming off the car tomorrow and will soon be up for sale. Watch this space.

Last edited by a moderator: