ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange 182 parked on Acklam Road,linthorpe

Megane Sport F1 :)
This morning at about 8.10am I drove past it,looked clean! Really nice rare colour. Sure it's the same car that I saw before when I had my LY 182...

Just checks JFS's build thread and yeah that's the car. Really tidy motor,well maintained!

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
This morning at about 8.10am I drove past it,looked clean! Really nice rare colour. Sure it's the same car that I saw before when I had my LY 182...

Yeah thats mine mate, and yeah we passed in your LY on mandale roundabout ;) Thanks, might have to get rid soon as it has problems and will be sad to see it go.

Iv got a black 172 now,the LY got smashed into and written off :( having as much fun in the 172 though but miss the LY colour! what's up with your car like?

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Iv got a black 172 now,the LY got smashed into and written off :( having as much fun in the 172 though but miss the LY colour! what's up with your car like?
Ah rite, yeah I remember. I haven't seen your new one about yet though. Mine has a bit of an electrical problem and it looks like the gearbox is on its way out :( may look to get another though.

Do you live on Acklam road like? I go that way every morning. I havnt had any electrical issues yet but I'm told renaults are terrible for them :(

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Do you live on Acklam road like? I go that way every morning. I havnt had any electrical issues yet but I'm told renaults are terrible for them :(

Yeah mate i do, ah rite i'll keep an eye out for you. Yeah mine certainly has been, hasnt put me off wanting another though.