ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange or O2?

Suzuki SV650
Ok I've been away for a while and I'm in need of a new phone & contract. Just wondering who not only has the best deals, but also decent customer support & mobile coverage/performance.

I was on O2 when I left, and I found their customer support to be a bit dire, but their bundles and stuff were pretty good. Having been with Orange before them, they however provided the better customer service of the two. Is this still the case or have things changed since a year ago? I suppose T-Mobile or Vodafone haven't pulled their socks up yet and I don't fancy 3 mobile yet.

Oh and if anyone has a bad word about the Samsung D900 post it here, because that looks like the phone thats going to tempt me away from my Nokia obsession...

Steve.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
3 is crap!

iv recently been with orange, and swapped back to O2.

i never had any probs with O2 years ago, and how many times do u need customer services really? not many. its only the odd t0sser that spoils it usually.

the deal iv recently got is 750mins / 750txts and k800i for free - £35 a month.

one thing that fuked me off with orange was they reduced their mms pic sizes to about 3k to save data on the network, but on a decent res phone they were tiny and hardly viewable!

A number of clios
had problem with both orange nearly got me blacklisted cos they wernt sendin my bills untill 2 days after it should have been paid and then sending me red letters i spend hours on the phone to them every month untill i told them to stick there contract and then on o2 they didnt send me a bill at all so i had to keep ringing them up and ended gettin a bill for about 400 quid cos they'd charged me wrong every month been on t-mobile from when it was one to one bout 4 years now never had a single problem

Recaro Black Gold 182
Orange - Doplhin £35 per month,

500 inclusive minutes
Unlimited text message
Samsung D900 - FREE

Either available through a orange retail outlet or via orange.co.uk

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I could never get a signal when i was with orange, with O2 now and never get that problem. Id say go O2, worked out cheaper for me as well

Clio Campus Sport
I moved from Orange to O2, O2 is cheaper and find them more helpful. 750 x-net work any time mins and 750 texts for £35 per month.

ST
To be honest it doesnt matter....i've been with both now on orange was on vodafone last year and had 02 for the two years before...i go where i get the best deal..and this year i got the dolphin 550 free anytime/any network mins, unlimted text and a free samsung D900..

I try to have minimal contact with the network provider as long as the phone works and i get network everywhere i go...

Suzuki SV650
The deals for £30/£35 look pretty good with O2 or Orange aye, going to go in to both places and see what they might throw in for free if I whinge at them a bit. (Bloody students, always trying to whim something on for free!!!)

D900 looks sweet as. I want...