ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orbisoud exhaust?

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Sorry Fred, I was talking to you a few weeks back about the 172 system. Forgot about the 182 topic.

I'm not disputing the quality of the BTB welds, I also hear they're very good, they just look like they're in need of a little love.

The Orbisoud system looks the cats ass!:clap:

ps Fred, i saw your post the other day of the duly noted quality of your welding during your student days? Nice one!:cool:

I dont like the y split and two can set up on the btb and im not keen on the pipe routing on the yozzasport system (no offence Fred) As for the quality of the orbisound (or any of the others for that matter) i'd reserve comment until i've seen them in the flesh. If someone made a system with the orbisound layout without a sports cat and for sensible money I'd opt for one if/when i get round to replacing it.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hmm some interesting points being made here.

Mark...i got quoted 5,550 DHS which is roughly 790 pounds for the supersprint system. How much is it back home??

106 GTi
I dont like the y split and two can set up on the btb and im not keen on the pipe routing on the yozzasport system (no offence Fred) As for the quality of the orbisound (or any of the others for that matter) i'd reserve comment until i've seen them in the flesh. If someone made a system with the orbisound layout without a sports cat and for sensible money I'd opt for one if/when i get round to replacing it.

Yeap - that Orbisound system - but Cat back, and I would buy one today.

Hmm some interesting points being made here.

Mark...i got quoted 5,550 DHS which is roughly 790 pounds for the supersprint system. How much is it back home??

Same config as the Orbi ie. including a sports cat its £1600 ish from ktec!! Supersprint Sports cat is £650.

clio 200 F4Rt
JMR - BTB welds are a work of art. If you want, i will polish them if u want them all shiny.

Also, the reason the BTB is twin box is to keep it track day noise freindly, which it does by a mile.

we could of easily had it made like the orbisound, but whats the point of being on the limit, or asked to leave when trying to enjoy a track day?? Let alone the annoyance of a crazy loud exhaust for everyday driving.

clio 200 F4Rt
lol.... soft maybe, but enjoying the smooth track tarmac hours after you boys have been asked to leave! :D

JMR

RB 182 Cup
JMR - BTB welds are a work of art. If you want, i will polish them if u want them all shiny.

Wasn't knocking the quality, just an observation visually.:eek:

We do welding of a lot of structural steelwork at our place along with your normal stainless stuff, then architectural stainless stuff, so we understand the requirements of different categories of clients.

Finishing obviously comes at a cost, just expect that at the price of the BTB system, you wouldn't be too chuffed that the welds look 'rusty' to the untrained eye.

However, bearing in mind that the its under your car, who's really gonna see it unless you show them?

If its function is satisfied and its a truly good product, then thats what counts.

Personally, I'd rather have a sh1t hot system that looks w4nk, than a system thats all show and no punch.:D.........Stealth boy you see........