ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orbisoud exhaust

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  clio 200 F4Rt
looks like a bag of shite.

how rubbish are those tail pipes, and it looks like it doesnt sit straight.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 cup + Evo 8 MR320
Are we sure these are not a fake?? as they have no tailpipe end as far as i can see?? can someone confirm

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
the one on Ktec is the road version, this one on ebay is the race version, i think and that is why they are different, ktec is 87db ebay one is 95db.

Trader Rating - 100%
26   0   0
  VRS
yep the one on ebay is the race version

seen some vids of it and it looks s**t hot, not the prettiest exhaust but its more for function than looks

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
the videos have been posted on here before, there on youtube if you search for orbisoud.

if anyone buys it you can cover the tail pipes with some nice stainless ones! but its going to be loud!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Milltek'd 182
lol looks like someones just got some scaffold poles and got welding! is it really any good?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
This is my exhaust on ebay fmp and I know for you guys nothing is as good as a Shedsport, but I was pretty happy with this one!!!

When you buy this from Renault Sport, the pipes already look that way!

I edited the auction for all non believers with a little extra information.

Don't buy this if you prefer an heavy beautyqueen exhaust

And probably the material is not ment to last long, but a Blueflame won't live longer

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
the race version is awesome, i like a nice honnest looking exhaust (ie you haven't polished it up to sell it!)

Orbi race stuff is very good, but very expensive!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't because it's still under the car. Those pictures were made last month. I had to change the original for a case of warranty. The dealer doesn't like tuning of that kind :)

And I really think it isn't the best of quality, but when I buy this, I don't care. I only want to buy fun stuff and I don't spent my money on useless tuning

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to cancel the auction. Received updated shippingprices from DHL and TNT. DHL +- 406£ and TNT +- 1250£.

REAL SHAME

Normal shipping price for an object of 1.80m x 90cm x 60cm and 15kg is 50£. Because the object is longer than 1.50m, I have to ship it as freight and that makes the price silly. So it looks like I have to keep it under the car

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Feel for you Jesske, I sent a 4kg parcel to spain a few months back. Because of its size it came out at 80 Euros or £50, ouch.