ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ordered my new car

Mk2 Golf GTI

clio 1.2 16v dynamique

air con

platinum

Was going to get the citrus green as it looks nice on the megane but dont think i would still like it in a few years or even months time!

Mk2 Golf GTI

haha, take it your not a fan of the green then! ive never actually seen a clio in that colour. will get pics but i think its gonna take between 4 and 8 weeks to arrive

Mk2 Golf GTI

ok let me explain! i think the name billabong sounds tommy tank so ill call it a dynamique! i will change the profile seen as a billabong is just a dynamique with a different interior and gay badges!

Mk2 Golf GTI

yeah the main reason i bought it was for the free insurance and they also do you a good deal next year. the RT has been causing me problems recently but i just want to get rid. its a good car but i want somethin newer as i just got a pay rise at work! also comes with ABS, air con, airbags etc

Mk2 Golf GTI

yeah i was gonna ask reno to take them off but forgot. its not hard tho is it, just dont want to damage the paint! what did you use? main plans are colour coding, tinting windows and 17s with a 55mm drop