ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered the 182 and..

.. its not gonna be here till the 13 november thats ten long weeks!!

How can they do that? Must be getting hand built!!

How long is every 1 else having to wait and when did you order?

GW Clio 200

I Ordered Tuesday of this week and have been given the delivery date of 9th November....but alot can change!!!

I think that the cars will be here earlier than that, at least I hope they are.

We shall soon see...

Orderd mine 14th aug, received a letter from Renault today telling me that they know how eager I am to get my new 182 but its gonna be over 2 months till I get it, the 8th nov. :(

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 03 September 2004

I Ordered Tuesday of this week and have been given the delivery date of 9th November....but alot can change!!!

I think that the cars will be here earlier than that, at least I hope they are.

We shall soon see...
Last year i ordered my 172 on the 16th September and i took delivery on the 28th October. Only a six week wait! This year i have an 11 week wait BUT the factory has been closed for 3 weeks in August.

Kev.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Crazy eh? factory closes during August - September 1st = most popular date to get a new car in the UK!

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Chris106gti on 03 September 2004

.. its not gonna be here till the 13 november thats ten long weeks!!

How can they do that? Must be getting hand built!!

they are in a sense....

GW Clio 200

I actually believe that the cars will be made before that. I cant see a 10 week wait at all, but whatever..Im not that fussed.

You can use the time you have to save that extra bit of money to pay a larger deposit if you need to lower your finances.

Yaris Hybrid

Ordered mine in mid June.

Havent got it yet. Not even been given the number plate so I can get insurance etc.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 03 September 2004

Crazy eh? factory closes during August - September 1st = most popular date to get a new car in the UK!

Thatd be 1st March. 1st Sep is the second most popular date.