ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordinary guys in an Aston Martin Vanquish Volante...

RB 182
So myself and few mates have been doing a few videos for a small series called ordinary guys in extraordinary cars..
We started off just testing the water then made a few better quality vids including the BMW I8 and Tesla P85+, these should also be on the youtube channel if you have a spare few minutes :)

Anyway a few weekends ago we had the Aston Marting Vanquish Volante and produced this...

Any comments good or bad would be appreciated! We have a special car lined up in a few weeks and want to get it perfect.

It would be interesting to see what people who have an interest in cars think so please fire away! You won't hurt our feelings ;)

Thanks
Rob

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I enjoyed the video, that sound!!!

In your voice overs you put on some weird poncey voice that sounds like you're trying to be Chris Harris. Stick with your normal voice, sounds less weird.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Could be my shitty work speakers but I was struggling to hear the discussion in car.

Subscribed. :up:

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Really enjoyed that! Keep this thread upto date with any new videos. Do you hire the cars or borrow them?

Professional but everyday for the first 5mins I watched. Very good, I'll sub when I get a chance to watch the rest.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Too long IMO. Keep people interested and get as much good content in it in 10 minutes max. There's a good reason why 'vloggers' usually keep their videos around 10 minutes.

Listerine & Poledo
Well made, but, well, there's plenty of competition out there for views of these kind of things, what makes you guys different? Think about it that way.

As a fan of Regular Car Reviews, I prefer his method of doing things. Ok, it's a car review of sorts, but, usually, that's secondary to the topic he covers.

I'm having a similar quandary as I look to set up to do LetsPlays for Fallout when it comes out. Every man and his mother will be doing it, why should anyone watch how this fat fuq does it?

RB 182
Cheers guys all appreciated!

I enjoyed the video, that sound!!!

In your voice overs you put on some weird poncey voice that sounds like you're trying to be Chris Harris. Stick with your normal voice, sounds less weird.

Cheers Scrooge, it's better in the flesh trust me! Noted about the voiceovers, it's not me but I will pass on :smile:

Could be my shitty work speakers but I was struggling to hear the discussion in car.
Subscribed. :up:
A few people have said this, we are getting some better mics for the next few..thanks!

Really enjoyed that! Keep this thread upto date with any new videos. Do you hire the cars or borrow them?

Thanks, I will try and upload when they are released. All the cars are press cars lent to us for the weekend.

Too long IMO. Keep people interested and get as much good content in it in 10 minutes max. There's a good reason why 'vloggers' usually keep their videos around 10 minutes.
Cheers Hans, agreed on the timing we are going to shorten any others, the 2 previous ones below are about the right length I think..

Well made, but, well, there's plenty of competition out there for views of these kind of things, what makes you guys different? Think about it that way.

As a fan of Regular Car Reviews, I prefer his method of doing things. Ok, it's a car review of sorts, but, usually, that's secondary to the topic he covers.

I'm having a similar quandary as I look to set up to do LetsPlays for Fallout when it comes out. Every man and his mother will be doing it, why should anyone watch how this fat fuq does it?
Loads of competition! We were hoping the Ordinary guys slant gave us a bit of a different angle on the reviews. We are trying to include things you wouldn't normally see in a supercar review so we'll see how it goes!

Here is the other 2 for anyone interested, The M4 was a test really so it's not on par with the others, then we had the I8 which was better. There is also a Tesla vid which should be up soon...

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
Loads of competition! We were hoping the Ordinary guys slant gave us a bit of a different angle on the reviews. We are trying to include things you wouldn't normally see in a supercar review so we'll see how it goes!

good luck to you then gents!

RB 182
A long time in the making, and I will probably post this as another thread but here is our latest vid, the mclaren 650s..

As always all feedback welcome!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Every man and his dog do supercar tv so I won't be watching it.. Got bored in under a minute..

Drive something old s**t and rusty and I'll be all over it.

I see super cars as easy "clickbait" so you'll be fine..