ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OT : Fantasy Football

All,

I know this is off topic but I should imagine there are a few football fans on here. I was thinking of starting up a fantasy football division for the Cliosport.net boards ?

Would anybody be interested ? If so, let me know and I will sort it out and post the details on here.

Cheers,

Dai

Cool, right here is the details :

The site is called The Spoting News and I have played the game before and it was very good.

Register here at

Dont know what happened then !!!! Here we go again !

Cool, right here is the details :

The site is called The Spoting News and I have played the game before and it was very good.

Register here at <a target="_blank" href="http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/premier/fantasy/Fantasy Football by The Sporting News

All of the information on scoring and trading is detailed on there but it really is a good game.

I have set up a USER CREATED DIVISION which is as follows :

Division Name : Cliosport.net
Password : renaultclio
(*** Please note that the details shown above are case sensitive so enter exactly as shown ***)

That is it I think, I have put in a team called Daipac surprisingly so get on there, should be some fun anyway !

Cheers,

Dai

Sorry ! My bad ! Missed out a "

Here is it for the last time !

Register here at <a target="_blank" href="http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/premier/fantasy/Fantasy Football by The Sporting News

All of the information on scoring and trading is detailed on there but it really is a good game.

I have set up a USER CREATED DIVISION which is as follows :

Division Name : Cliosport.net
Password : renaultclio
(*** Please note that the details shown above are case sensitive so enter exactly as shown ***)

That is it I think, I have put in a team called Daipac surprisingly so get on there, should be some fun anyway !

Cheers,

Dai

190 BHP Willy 2

i signed up yesterday, picked my team as well. it always seems 2 take ages to decide on players though doesnt it.

Scott

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Ive signed up and picked an unstoppable team, that is if it was table football. Anyway role on the new season.

Thought i would bump this back up to see if there are any late comers wanting to join. Who is already signed up as there are quite a few now??

Phil

I was going to bump this but thanks for doing that ! There are now 10 teams in there, not sure who they are yet but if there are any others who want to play then you need to sign up before 9AM on Saturday morning I believe.

Should be good !

will definately be up for it!

If you dont want to set up your own one adn have the hassle of running it then there is a free one starting up on the BBC Sport website. Ive just joined and it gives you the option of challenging friends?