ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OTHER RENAULT CLUB.. WHAT DO U THINK....

this was the first one i found so i use this, ive looked at it but dont like the lay out etc! forums with sigs at the bottom get on my nerves!

:devilish:

I asked, coz I wanted to know if I was missing out on anything? I might just scan the classifieds if Im after anything now and again, but dont think Ill be looking in on it very much.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Yes i do.

there is a few people with quite a bit of technical knowledge and questions are usually answered sensibly. same as any other messageboard though some people will get a bit over excitied at times, no worse than on here ;) its not as clio specific as here so megane and lag owners get a look in.

another clubs that may be of interest

http://www.retro-renault.comwww.retro-renault.com - older cars 19s 21s etc

http://www.rtoc.orgwww.rtoc.org - renault turbo owners club.... turbod renaults obviously.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

RSC is very good. Tends to be a lot of younger people, 17/18 mainly but everyone is decent!

Not as many members as cliosport but I know a lot of people from there personally!

Always a bit of banter between CS and RSC, but both good clubs!

rsturbo and a xr3i

yey rsc is cool but like adams-16v says its more younger ppl i just happen to be an older person on there lol

[Edited by mandy007 on 11 September 2004 at 7:06pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 11 September 2004

RSC is very good. Tends to be a lot of younger people, 17/18 mainly but everyone is decent!

Not as many members as cliosport but I know a lot of people from there personally!

Always a bit of banter between CS and RSC, but both good clubs!
what he said!

Ive been a member over there for years

It was the first one I came across when I started looking for my V6..............a guy was advertising his Red V6 on there........................they all seem OK just like most forums mainly decent guys eh.

Stu

renault sport club is a good club it is full of people that know what there talking about if you cant get info your looking for on this site then go over there and maybe thay can help. i do use it but as it is a renault site it caters for all renaults. I still think this one is the best though lol

BMW 320d Sport

I used to be a member back in the day, before we started Cliosport. Ive not had a look at it for a while to be honest, and dont really like the layout of the website, but I know a few of the members still and they cater for all Renaults so not specifically Clios. RSC are the last refuge of R19 owners LOL but all joking aside, theyre a decent enough club if they seem to cover what you require.

Obviously Im biased towards Cliosport cos Ive got a Clio but you cant argue with the fact that were a lot cheaper to join, have a better website, get better coverage, hold a lot more events and do a lot of freebies for members - pens, touring cars tickets, days out on Renault days at circuits etc. But Ive not got a bad word against them; they have a good number of members so they must be doing something right.

It was the first site i found after i got my clio,found out about this place by talking to people on there,recognised a lot of cars and forum names on both,tech info is quite good and there are some nic cars but as people said its not clio specific

williams 2 turbo

1 thing this site has that rsc doesnt is people sl*gging each other off at every opportunity. in my view that has cost cliosport 4 members that i know of.