ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Otterman Blue

Full Fat 182
I have recently bought a 182 with cup packs in Otterman Blue.

Anybody else got this colour?! Reason I ask is the guy who ordered it paid extra for the colour then decided on the Racing blue/stripes combo instead...

just thought it was a tad strange....

Clio v6
This is a tad strange. I believe only non Renaultsport cars come in Ottoman Blue. Artic blue is the Sport colour.

Could be wrong though.

Full Fat 182
Thought that too...

Iv since checked with a mate who HPi'd it for me and he tells me its a full UK model and the colour matches up with the log book.

Mr Renault Sales man said he'd just changed his mind...

Love the colour though, only slightly darker than the Arctic Blue and you can only tell if they are next to each other in normal light conditions or you have the paint samples from renaul mind.

Full Fat 182
Re: 'Ottoman' Blue

Guess you can have what you want if you pay for it, thats what the guy who ordered it did!

Suppose its by-the-by anyway, I love it thats all that matters!

Bit unique too I'd imagine...

Apologies with the spelling of 'Ottoman' too, its what uni does to you... makes you illeterate :clown:

Clio v6
I wasn't aware Renault offered any colour you want (£££ extra)

Do they do a purple?

Clio Campus Sport

Ottoman Blue and Tempest (Campus Sport only),

Last edited:
  Full Fat 182
I'd imagine you can have what ever colour they have on their pallet so to speak.

Wouldnt know this to be fact, but at the end of the day if a customer wants something and has the cash to demand it, you give him/her what they want.