ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ottoman Blue i45, how rare is it and who has one??

Renault Clio 16V
This is more out of curiosity than anything else, I've got an Ottoman Blue Expression and I don't think I've seen another one in person yet. Just how common are they, and who else has one? I'd like to see!
IMG_20191108_103910.jpg

Renault Clio 16V
Why you need some parts or something?
Mostly curious/bragging rights if it is rare, though with the amount of bumps and scrapes my mate's had lately I wanna know how easy it is to get new panels in that colour, or will I have to buy a different/similar colour and get it resprayed if I do get into a scrape

Renault Clio 16V
Hatchhoons!!

I feel like I’ve seen that colour many times before mate. It’s just a normal blue, similar to nautical blue but maybe a bit lighter?
I see you're a man of culture as well!

It's definitely similar to nautical blue, but it's a tad darker and looks more mondial in good lighting (Mondial is a smidge deeper than ottoman, looks identical til you look closely), but every blue i see other than mine round here is nautical or, occasionally, cyclone, with the exception of a gorgeous racing blue 182 I see every now and then

Nautilus on the left, ottoman on the right

IMG_20191020_101343.jpg