ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton park GT racing

a thirsty one
saw a 172 and 182 along with 3 v6's all parked together at the bank holiday weekends GT races they found themselves a nice spot up on top of the hill near the restaurant.

all had cliosport stickers one them.

a thirsty one
hello, you were sat in the cars just finished packing up i think its a good idea shelter when the drizzle starts and from where you parked you can still see some of the action.

first time at GT racing normally always make the touring cars and have a trackday myself there on the 1st may so I was paying extra attention to the track/layout.

all looked very nice cars you could tell quite a few cars in the car park there were "weekend only, never see rain" when it started to rain there were quite a few blokes running to the cars to put roofs on, the guy who races the morgan left his roof down while it rained, crashed his race car and drove home with a wet bum.

see you at a show/meet/touring car event soon.