ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our Day Out To France (no 56k)

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Me, DazG, Jackocup172, DennisV6 & his gf in sunny calais yesterday :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
  Golf R soon...
That V6 did sound nice in the eurotunnel I know that! :cool:

Excellent day out it was! :)

MK2 Clio V6 255
Nice pics boys, wheres all the funny ones of the stuff we found in the supermarket?

Had an excellent time, will defo have to do it again, must say tho was very tight in and out of the carriages, had me concentrating not to scuff the wheels

Any more pics of the vee - those seats inparticular, as they look mad.

The seats are Cobra evolution S technology with TRS magnum four point harnesses, got loads of pics of them if interested.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
more pics of the seats!!!
and the rest of the car too!

TeZ

Non RS : (
wicked. Harry were u driving on the A40 on sunday? from oxford?? swear i saw u.

TeZ

Non RS : (
^ yep think it was a lady driving, just wasnt sure :p i was with my girly she was like woo i like that one, i was feeling quiet ashamed of my clio after that lol as i only have a shed :(

MK2 Clio V6 255
Cheers for the comments guys, glad every ones liking the sticker.

heres afew more of the seats

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010039.jpg

MK2 Clio V6 255
5' 9" mate, its not to bad TBH, getting out in a var park can be a challenge but, Vee ownership is one big challenge from parking to turning it around, but anything else would just be boring. ;)