ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our Fiat 500 Abarth SS

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The other half picked this up on Friday. It's a fantastic little car!

Silly quick for what it is, stops really well on the Brembo's and the Monza exhaust is a very nice deep tone.

Lots of fun.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
When we got the swift was between a 595 comp and a Swift good choice!
Missus didn't want us to pay 20k for a 500 :(

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Cambelt is due every 4 years so as long as that's done along with a water pump should be fine.

I loved mine but couldn't get on with it ergonomically.

New bright white DRLS and clean plates and it'll look just right.

koi

Audi S1
Considering esseesse alloys for mine, is there much distance between the Brembo calipers and the spokes?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Cambelt is due every 4 years so as long as that's done along with a water pump should be fine.

I loved mine but couldn't get on with it ergonomically.

New bright white DRLS and clean plates and it'll look just right.

Cambelt and Waterpump were done by Fiat/Abarth before collection, along with new tyres throughout and a service. Comes with a years warranty and life time free MOT's too.

Brighter DRLs, Clean plates and Silvervisions are first on the list to do.

koi

Audi S1
The indicator bulbs at the front are wedge shaped, I made the mistake and ordered 2 sets of normal bulbs.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Oh something else worth noting, the Brembo SS wheels are made of chocolate. If anyone's considering getting them - I personally wouldn't. OZ ultralegerras would be my choice.

The SS also came with lowered suspension and the most horrific bump stops in the rear suspension. (Especially early model SS's) fiat coupe bump stops are half the size and allow more travel in the rear. Along with bright white DRL's, it was the best modification I did to mine.

SS's came with power upgrade, BMC lifetime air filter, drilled discs with Brembo HP1000 pads, lowered suspension and Brembo Multispokes.

Common options were; Monza Exhaust, Climate control, aluminium gear knob/pedal/fuel filler cap set, Sabelt racing seats, Xenon headlights and Pano roof.. Not to mention all the stickers