ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our Nurburgring trip.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Made a little edit from last weeks trip to the 'Ring... Yes, that's me sliding down the rail drunk lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
That clip at the start! Good old Ste.

Looks like a good trip, Obvs haven't watched it all yet but will do when I get chance mate.

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks like a good trip. Did you go Friday the 25th? I just recognise the Ford GT 40 and the driver. We went over that weekend and got talking to him in a petrol station in Belgium.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
That clip at the start! Good old Ste.

Looks like a good trip, Obvs haven't watched it all yet but will do when I get chance mate.

Reminds me why I rarely drink lol. :)

Looks like a good trip. Did you go Friday the 25th? I just recognise the Ford GT 40 and the driver. We went over that weekend and got talking to him in a petrol station in Belgium.

Yes mate, that would've been the Friday. That thing was LOUD!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Thinking of going over in summer with my bro. How much does a trip over there cost roughly in all?

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Thinking of going over in summer with my bro. How much does a trip over there cost roughly in all?

Depends if you do it on a budget or not... I went as a passenger and spent just over £200 all in for three nights.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Thinking its about £150-£200 just in petrol!? Plus ring admission, ferry, insurance?

Whats the crack with insurance?

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Thinking its about £150-£200 just in petrol!? Plus ring admission, ferry, insurance?

Whats the crack with insurance?

As I've only been twice as a passenger I'm not sure about the individual expenses, I can find out for you though.

Volvo XC60 T8
I'm going again for a week, was roughly £800 last time. Going to be around £900 this time (couple more pistenklause visits ;))