ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out damn fly!

ClioSport 182
Just did a 1,000 km trip over the weekend and collected half the flies in the country on the front of my 182! After jet some washing, and a little scrubbing with baby-wipes (which I have found to be very effective in the past), I can't get rid of the buggers completely. They seem to have left an imprint behind on the paintwork.

Any ideas what I can do? I have Autoglym Super Resin Polish which is my last port of call, but I heard that this is a little harmful to the paintwork?

KnightAzul

ClioSport 182
stevo172-250 said:
you shouldnt b driving so fast lol

Ho ho ho. My GPS reported that during the journey I hit 222 Kph (138 mph)!! Of course that was on the "track" section of my journey.

KnightAzul

Clio 172 mk2
You can never get it right....in the winter it's rain and dirt and in the summer it's these bl**dy flies!

ClioSport 182
Neil G said:
You can never get it right....in the winter it's rain and dirt and in the summer it's these bl**dy flies!

If it that doesn't get you, the bird shite will!!

KnightAzul