ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook + live.co.uk

Okay, I was lazy and wanted my new live.co.uk account to work on Outlook, so I just downloaded a plugin for outlook.

But is there anyway that you can just add it without the plugin, as the plug seems to add its own folder and it's annoying as I like having everything in the main folder:

Livedotcodotuk.gif

If there isn't a way to do that, is it possible to merge the two folders together?

The plugin I'm using is called Outlook Connector.

Thanks!

Tesla MP3 2021
Well the folders are determined by which data file it is setup under. I.e for the live account this plug in has created a new data file so all mail will go to this new folder. Try changing it over under account settings.

BTW is it Outlook 2003?

Also, ages ago it used to come up with a box on the bottom right when I had received a new E-mail, a bit like an MSN pop up, had the name of the sender and the first sentence or so of the E-mail... How do I turn that back on?

Tesla MP3 2021
See I have never used this plug in so its hard for me to comment. See normally you would just go into Email Account > View Change and you can see the date file bit at the bottom.

RB 182
The 'Live' email can't go into the same folder as it is working like IMAP and the email is on the server and not local like your other email.

The pop up thing will only work for the none 'Live' email. To enable it do the following: Tools -> Options -> Email Options -> Advanced Email Options -> Display New Mail Desktop Alert

I've just uninstalled the plugin, and now trying to add the account manually, but I need to know the Server URL :dapprove:

The 'Live' email can't go into the same folder as it is working like IMAP and the email is on the server and not local like your other email.

The pop up thing will only work for the none 'Live' email. To enable it do the following: Tools -> Options -> Email Options -> Advanced Email Options -> Display New Mail Desktop Alert

Gutted :*( Will have to use my googlemail account then :(

Cheers for the info!!!!