ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Where is your archieve folder saved? Or rather how do i find it?

Also can you copy it and then upload it onto another computer? Assume so! I'm doing a mass copy of e-mails in anticipation of leaving my current employment...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Version?

It's normally a .pst file I believe. Basically, go to file -> data file managment then it should tell you it's location.

You'll have two .pst's,one will be the location that your current new emails go to, the other, your archive or multiple archives.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hero! Gotcha! Will copy inbox over as well! Currently copying 8GB off the Y: Drive....Sneeky!

Retarded and deleted outlook.pst without realising. Emptied recycle bin since, doh.

What can i do. Tried searching but nothing comes up, don't really care but iphone wont sync and outlook won't open to remedy.

Probably cant recover the emails, but to get outlook to open again: In control panel go to mail and delete the mail profile, then create a new one. You'll need to put your email account settings back in, and probably have to setup the iphone again.

Thanks man. :)

hugs05-446cc35671126ad37759657dddf7c764.jpg