ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

over 30’s 182 insurance !!!!

right anyone around 3o years old, what insurance company you with and aprox how much you paying, i did do a search but there mostly for you youngsters out there LOL

THX

shaun

Im with admiral and im 30, full no claims and no claims protected for £326 whith my mum as a second named driver.

With NU - £520 - 32, company car driver for last 6 yrs, fully comp with full business use, protected, 20k pa, missus etc

Tesco were pretty much the same, for me it was which ones accepted company car use as no claims...

Matt

Im a yoof at 23 but I am with privilege (you dont have to be posh to be privileged!) and mines around £600 fully comp so it might be worth you giving them a bell?

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Im 37 and am with Morethan

I switched to them because i have full no claims protected on my main policy and only 2 years on my second car.They gave me the same full no claims protected on my second car,mirroring my main policy saving me a tidy sum.

Also they do protected no claims for as long as you stay with them regardless of amount of claims.

Anyway i pay £414 but im paying slightly more because i had a claim a few years ago.I was suprised by Morethan,i never expected them to be as good as they are for some reason.

Yaris Hybrid

Tesco £510.

I am 28, full NCD, no claims, no convictions and thats with all the extras like courtesy car, NCD protection and legal cover. It goes down to £475 if I get rid of all that bar the NCD protection.

To be honest that seems a bit expensive to me given the performance. I was hoping more for something like £400 or £450 with all the bells and whistles.

If I stick me mum on as a named driver would it be cheaper?

Quote: Originally posted by redmini on 21 January 2005

Im a yoof at 23 but I am with privilege (you dont have to be posh to be privileged!) and mines around £600 fully comp so it might be worth you giving them a bell?
How much no claims do you have???

Clio 182

Think yourselves lucky! Im 35, full NCB, clean licence so far and Im paying nearly £700 with Privilege (other quotes were up to £1300) - probably because Im in London though...

Ive got 5 years NCB I was quoted £600 which became closer to £700 with protected No Claims but its the first time ive had that luxury. Its not garaged or anything in fact its parked on the road, Not bad really though and Ive got to say privelege are well helpful, ive had 3 or 4 courtesy cars and they cover me FOC and answer the phone in about 3 rings (and you can understand what they are saying!). Best Insurance company ive been with so far. Also got gf on policy

Quote: Originally posted by Sport172 on 21 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by redmini on 21 January 2005

How much no claims do you have???

[Edited by redmini on 22 January 2005 at 11:15pm]