ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Over 600 ClioSport members!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

604 to be precise.

Wow, we never thought it would be this big so soon! An unbelievable amount has happened over the last year, and things can only get better and better!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

amazing.......

and i would like to say its all the result of the hard work from cliosport Volunteers......you guys really know how to do it.

Ta

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Well done team !! That is a awesome feat !!

To think it all started at a hillpower meet !! Boy has this club really shown what a demand for Clios there is !!

Well done to all the guys who work on keeping the site look fresh, and interesting. Keeping the running the day to day running of the club on track. Special well done to all the guys who work behind the sceens, organizing the finances of the club going and organizing club events. This is going to be a wicked year for the club.

:D

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Well done to you all. Ive only been in this club for a grand total of 3 weeks, and the amount of help and advice Ive recieved in this time is unbelievable. :D

Ill hopefully try and make to a couple of the gatherings through the year.

Keep it up :cool:

Craig

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yes, great numbers Jas! Interesting to look at the ratio of forum users to members too - I think that over a third of registered users are now members - dont remember ever seeing it that high before!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Club is looking good.. I have yet to attend anything Club related though.. will be nice to put a face to the names..

Most of the stuff is in England, its a long drive from Edinburgh :cry: