ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire Meet - January 2013

Firstly Happy Xmas everyone! & new year ;) hope you got what you all wanted and that :)

anyways, need a date for our next meet!!! how does sunday 13th of January sound??? are people available?
and also does anyone have any good suggestions on locations???

let us know :)

i reckon if we all meet up at the peartree services between 12 & 12:30pm we can then go for a drive around the area as i know some cool little routes! stop off at a pub or whatever people want to do, then at around 6ish im gonna go off to the fresh additions meet in abingdon if anyone wants to join me with that :)

Sounds good, I *may* have to blag a lift from someone as my cars playing up and the missus will probably need it but will see nearer the time.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Good shout guys... Charlie. your doing a spot on job at generating activity in this region.... Thanks bud! I wanted to lead this but as it stands work and other commitments have screwed me over so far. Will try my absolute hardest to come to this on... however this weather has not been kind to My White Paintwork... the 200 has a dirty arse to say the least. haha :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
I'll probably pop up to the services at Peartree to show my face, but i have other commitments on sunday afternoons so I'll have to duck out of the drive and pub.

Good shout guys... Charlie. your doing a spot on job at generating activity in this region.... Thanks bud! I wanted to lead this but as it stands work and other commitments have screwed me over so far. Will try my absolute hardest to come to this on... however this weather has not been kind to My White Paintwork... the 200 has a dirty arse to say the least. haha :)

If I come along, I challenge you to a dirt off haha, the LY hasn't been cleaned in about 4 months. Still to see you around banbury dude!

Haha, I used to be like that, it's got a nasty dent in the side at the moment, so can't be fussed to clean it. The inside gets done every week, the outside is cleaned when it rains.

Renault Clio 182

I think you need to man up, give it a good wax

Renault Clio 182
i reckon if we all meet up at the peartree services between 12 & 12:30pm we can then go for a drive around the area as i know some cool little routes! stop off at a pub or whatever people want to do, then at around 6ish im gonna go off to the fresh additions meet in abingdon if anyone wants to join me with that :)

LOL make sure you have air ride suspension and a roll cage :p

PH2 Flamer
Yeah no problem stephen. Got issue with my car too atm. Suspect a shagged wheel bearing. Be sorted by the 13th though.

GW 200 with Cup pack
how i'd love to have air suspension :rolleyes: ..... but unfournatly my cars probably gonna be higher than the Burj Al Khalifa.

Chaps, can we PLEASE leave the AirBags to the German VAdGe boys? We drive french speed focussed Track Weapons that can CORNER. not posey penis extensions... Real men are stiff not soft ;)

Just saying like :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
If I come along, I challenge you to a dirt off haha, the LY hasn't been cleaned in about 4 months. Still to see you around banbury dude!

Haha...mine is not too bad... as a fellow driver with a diffuser you will feel my pain on the dirty arse front... i agree LY is a sick colour.... but just as hard to keep clean. Mine is cleaned and prepped with LAYERS of wax.... so the dirt shifts well enough, just appears quickly again!

I dont get around much... walk to work, park off the road etc so you ont have seen me about much no Sorry!

What mods you running on your R27 if any?

Renault Clio 182
Haha...mine is not too bad... as a fellow driver with a diffuser you will feel my pain on the dirty arse front... i agree LY is a sick colour.... but just as hard to keep clean. Mine is cleaned and prepped with LAYERS of wax.... so the dirt shifts well enough, just appears quickly again!

I dont get around much... walk to work, park off the road etc so you ont have seen me about much no Sorry!

What mods you running on your R27 if any?

Still think my cling film idea is good

hi guys/girls ;)

urm work have just told me they want me in all day sunday as the managers buggered off on a holiday so yeah .... they're screwed without me lol -__-
anyways would people be up for moving this to saturday instead? still 12pm at peartree services, can everyone do it? let me know asap :)