ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1 colour choice

Picked up some Ph1 172 OZ F1 alloys as track wheels for the trophy, now they are in need of a refurb, im looking for some opinions on colour and possibly pics!

I am swaying towards gloss or matt black, or doing something different and having them red to match the car?

Matt black will look nice. I think that lairy colours won't suit the car as it's red (I read that they are track alloys)

Yeah not really after anything lairy, only track wheels but they still have to look good :D

Just been looking at 197 cups with matt black wheels, i think the colour looks really good so i think I will be going with that now!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
how much did you pay out of interest?! :)

with fitting 15" wheels do you have to do anything different to the speedo / spacers etc! (in relation to the wheels you have bought)

Yeah ive trial fitted them and are structurally ok, just with a bad paint finish, looks likes someones just sprayed them silver with a rattle can and done no prep work whatsoever!