ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ ST GT’s ordered. What exhaust

Hello guys! just ordered some ST GTs in 17" for my mk2 172! (2/3 weeks)!!! The WRCs are not being made to fit the clios till summer!

Whats everyones opps with regards to what exhaust and filter to get please!? Help would be great!!!!

Kev:devilish:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

What are you after from your exhaust ? you can get a nice sounding but hidden one from k-tec, or are you wanting something visable ?

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 01 March 2004

What are you after from your exhaust ? you can get a nice sounding but hidden one from k-tec, or are you wanting something visable ?

I want it to be visable but also power gains is my priority!!!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

What colour is your 172? Im keen to see what the STs look like, although Im hoping for the WRC white ones [:)]

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 01 March 2004

What colour is your 172? Im keen to see what the STs look like, although Im hoping for the WRC white ones [:)]

Dark Blue, I was thinking of those ones but not being made to fit till summer (the benefits of working at FFWD Motorsport!!)